It’s time for our March Madness roundup!
1. Essie’s Luxeffects– I just picked up Essie’s Shattered Pink Diamond Glitz polish at Target and I’m simply obsessed. I put a pink polish base and then layered it with the shimmering sparkles. It’s a definite spring color must! $8.50
2. American Apparel Sturdy Leather Tote– I’ve been spying on this bag for a while now. They used to have it in a brown color, but now they only have it in natural or black so I think I’m going to go for the natural one. $170
4. Painted Mason Jar Candle– I absolutely fell in love with this jar at Marshalls so much that I decided to get 3! I have a pink & green one, and the third one (a yellow one) I gave as a present to one of my friends who goes gaga for mason jars. $9
5. Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser– I bought this face wash as an impulse buy when I went into Barneys New York and let me tell you it was the best purchase I’ve ever made. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and like a million bucks. It smells good too! So if you’re looking for a beauty product splurge this is the one to get. $30
6. Goal Digger Eco Tank– I thought this was such a cute motivating idea for a workout shirt. It’s from an Etsy shop called Everfitte . Only problem is they only go up to a size “L”. Do I see a DIY in my near future? Great word art concept though. They also have other shirts w/ great sayings. Go check them out and let us know which one you like. $26
7. No-Crease Black & Grey Bow Clips– I came across these really cool clips to help your hair stay in place while styling without leaving a crease. According to Ricky’s NYC, they are a backstage fashion & runway show fav! $6
8. Avon’s Element Night Gel Cream Oil– Okay, so we looovve Avon, and this beauty night cream is one of our favorites to date from them. It’s hypoallergenic and it feels velvety soft on your skin. It’s a great buy for sure. $9
What are you MAD for this month?