It’s Stalking Beauty’s “The Oscars Best Dressed List 2014” polling time!
But before we begin, here are some Oscar worthy moments we would like to share with you.
1. The Old Hollywood Glam look is in, so break out those fur stoles, hang some pearls around your neck, and find a kissable red lipstick to dab on.
2. White tuxes & big bow ties were all the men’s rage.
3. A Wizard of Oz trend might be lurking.
4. Lupita Nyong’o wins best moving speech when she tells us to keep believing in our dreams!
5. Cate Blanchett empowers women everywhere by proudly affirming that female-led films are not niche & make money.
6. And last, but not least, Matthew McConaughey’s acceptance speech lets us know that he can quit acting and become a motivational speaker (if need be)!
Okay, so now back to our real purpose of this post!
Break out your Stalking Beauty ballots, input your data, and let’s see who will win our best dressed list…..