I love being able to find new things that we are completely obsessed with to share with you!
Here is our Must Have list for the month of February that’s worthy to keep your eye on and put on your personal wish list.
1. I’m so infatuated with this cool black & rose gold pouch by Dapper Diction called “Always Killing It“. Not only will it motivate you every time you look at it, but it’s sleek, stylish, and versatile. $180
2. This Oscar de la Renta Faux Coral Ring is a great add to your Spring jewelry wardrobe. It’s simple, elegant, & woodsy. $190
3. I came across this neat children’s book called Birdie’s Big-Girl Hair by Sujean Rim about a little girl named Birdie who’s getting her very first hair cut. She is not looking for just any old haircut, but the best fashionable hairdo to have out on the playground. A great must have for your little fashionista in training. $17
4. Spring is coming which means the cold is going and there will be time for outdoor BBQ’s again! Imagine having a small get together with your closet friends and setting this BBQ Condiment Set at the table. It will be a great conversational piece about how cute and novel it is. $68
5. I just purchased this Jergens BB Body Cream at Target because it’s suppose to help even out your skin tone as well as firm it up. I say, if BB cream is good enough to put on your face than why not your body, right? I also found a $1 off coupon from Target which was an added plus! It claims to give results within 5 days. I will give you all a follow up soon. $11.99
6. Have you ever wondered how to set a formal table? I know I have! So when I came across this print “How to Set a Formal Table“, I thought, what a great print addition to any kitchen. It’s cute, fun, and who doesn’t like a good infographic? $15
Hope you all liked my finds!
What are you stalking lately?