Welcome to our 2nd Installment of our series Reading to Raising Beauty! Where raising a reader doesn’t mean boring, but classy and stylish.
Our next My Cozy Classic pick is Pride & Prejudice. Who doesn’t love this book? That’s why it’s great that you can influence your little guy and doll with this Victorian favorite at such a young age. In our previous installment, we picked Moby Dick inspired fashion for infants. This time around we are focusing on style finds with a Victorian edge for toddlers (12-24 months).
So next time you go to the park with your tot, turn it into a memorable reading event by picnicking on the grass with your young in these fabulous threads.
Till Next Time!
- Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Floral Print Seersucker Dress $65 From Nordstrom
- Growing Tights by Richelieu Girls Tights in White from Target $6.99
- Girl’s Mary Jane Dress Ballet Flats w/ Rhinestone Bow from Amazon $24.95
- SavaniBoutique Pink and White Headband from Etsy $16.99
- Knit Bird Tote from Gap $19.95
- Boys Ludlow Suit Vest in Seersucker from JCrew $68
- White Shirt fromH&M
- Chinos in Natural White from H&M $14.95
- Kids Suede Bucks with Contrast Sole from JCrew $98