Drew Barrymore took her inner flower child and turned it into a Cosmetic Line!
No more CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara for her because she “loves the way” she looks in Flower. Check off actress, production studio owner, and now entrepreneur to Drew’s list of ventures. In January 2013, Drew began to brand herself by launching her very own make-up. She believes that ” the best make-up isn’t only found in high-end stores”, and is making it affordable by exclusively selling it at Walmart.
Here are some of our favorite picks
No question indeed that she is on her way to being a Mogul. What’s next on her agenda you ask? Wine Connoisseur of course!
Picks from Left to Right:
- Nail’d It Lacquer in Eye of Tiger Lily, Cosm0s-Politan,Good Bud-Dy, & Go With the Flow-Er $4.98
- Ready Set Glow Blush/Bronzer Duo in Shimmering Goddess $9.98
- Shadow Play Shadow Eye Quad in Blue Lagoons $9.98
- Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara $7.98
- Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Lip in Shade 3 & 2 $6.98
- Powder Up Loose Powder