When I’m not out having lunch, shopping, or volunteering to meet a husband, chances are I’m at home, washing clothes, scrubbing toilets, or wiping down my dog’s piss (I know, not so glamorous). With that said, every time I go to the store, I’m always on the lookout for household products that will make my life a little easier. Here’s a list of my top 5 items for maintaining a luxurious living.
1) Dawn Anti-bacterial Soap (Since I don’t believe in dishwashers, I rely on a good soap and believe me this bad boy works!).
2) LA’s Totally Awesome (hold your laughter because this Dollar Tree gem works wonders! I once had an oil stain inside my car’s interior and it got it out in seconds).
3) Renuzit Wonder Pet Super Odor Neutralizer ( if it can conceal the smell of my dog’s urine, it can conceal anything).
4) Tide To Go Stain Eraser (When I go out to eat, I tend to get more food on my clothes than in my mouth, so this product is my best friend. Way better than Tide stick).
5) Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit ( Let’s just say, I saved the best for last. Ever since I ruined a $200 shirt while scrubbing my sister’s toilet, I vowed that I would find a product that would be easy to use and not ruin my clothing garments… Thank you God, this is heaven sent!).