If you have an addictive personality, suffer from a sweet tooth, or just bought a new pair of skinny jeans, then we repeat, DO NOT try this at home. But if you dare to be bad then we have such a treat for you.
While browsing what we like to call “food porn” we came across this sexy number getting double stuffed.
What You will Need:
-2 Sticks (1cup) of unsalted butter
– 2 1/4 cups of sugar (we used Splenda)
– 4 large eggs
-1 1/4 cups of cocoa powder (as an alternative we used chocolate milk mix)
-1 tsp baking powder
-1 tbs of vanilla extract
-1 cup of chocolate Chips (we used Ralph’s Premium Selection 43% Cocoa semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are sooo delicious)
-1 1/2 cups of flour
– 1 pkg of Double Stuffed Oreos
Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish and set aside and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
1. Using a beater, mix the eggs, cocoa (or chocolate mix), salt , baking powder, and vanilla until it’s smooth.
2. The original directions were a little confusing on this part, so we ended up having to do it twice; therefore, make sure to first melt the butter in a saucepan using low heat. Then take the saucepan away from the heat and stir in the sugar. Once you finished stirring in the sugar, place the saucepan back onto the heat and mix until sugar completely dissolves.
3. Stir the hot butter/sugar into the mixture , and then blend in the flour and the chocolate chips using the beater.
4. Get your greased baking dish and spoon in 1/2 of the batter, then place the Oreos in the batter like you are making rows. Once you finished putting all the Oreos, spoon in the last half of the batter and spread it out. Bake it for 35-40 minutes. You can test it with a toothpick to see if comes out clean before you take it out.
Let it cool for about 15 minutes, cut into squares and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Let the Feasting Begin!