What you see, isn’t always what you get. Alfred Hitchcock made films that related to an audience by allowing his characters to be flawed and identifiable. He demonstrated the reality of human behavior in a fictional setting. For fifty years he created works of art that will never be forgotten. Here are a list of his top ten films.
10) Psycho (1960). The film that opened the gates to a whole new sub-genre of horror, known as the “slasher film.”
9) Rear Window (1954). You know, that film Disturbia practically copied.
8) Dial M for Murder (1954). Girl, yo husband wants you dead.
7) North By Northwest (1959). All that for microfilm?
6) Rope (1948). Let’s play find the dead body.
5) Strangers on a Train (1951). From A to G ❤
4) The Birds (1963). Melanie, you shouldn’t have gone skinny dipping in Europe.
3) Vertigo (1958). Kinda creepy how this is deemed Hitchcock’s most autobiographical work.
2) Notorious (1946) The wine is tasting a little uranium-ish.
1) Shadow of a Doubt (1943). Uncle Charlie, how could you??