40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s vintage inspired wear is my favorite, but now that the 90’s are considered retro, I know I’m getting old. As I walked into an Urban Outfitters recently, my memories became flooded of the days I wanted to be Stephanie Seymour, date Slash from Guns N’ Roses, and would buy all my clothes at NaNa in Santa Monica (which was the Urban Outiftters of my day but way better). It was a time to wear Doc Martins, Winona Ryder was our hero, and everyone wanted to be as beautiful as Uma Thurman.
Because I got nostalgic, I went in search for some great 90’s inspired fashion for us curvalicious women.
Where You Can Purchase:
- Asos Curve Exclusive Skater Dress in Blue Floral $ 64.43 @ Asos
- Asos Curve Exclusive Crotchet Jacket with Fringing $26.28 @ Asos
- Floral Twin Print Chiffon Maxi Dress $68.50 @ Torrid
- Women’s Perfect Crew Tees $8.50 @ Old Navy
- Denim & Lace Vest $22.80@ Forever 21
- Cutout Combat Boots $36.80 @ Forever 21
- Asos Felt Boater $33.91 @ Asos
- Painted Heart Charm Necklace $3.80 @ Forever 21
- Floral Stone Cuff $20 @ Asos
- Shelter Box Charity Bracelet $4 @Asos
- Distressed Backpack $34.80 @ Forever 21